Educational institutions are unique. Are your current technology solutions addressing your specific needs?
Issues & Challenges
Educators are tasked with preparing the next generation of our country's workforce and future leaders. More than ever, they are under increasing pressure in a complex environment, with massive impact from technology innovation.
A research report released by the Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA) in 2015 has reported that Technology could make almost 40 per cent of Australian jobs, including highly skilled roles, redundant by 2025. The report found that advances in technologies such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence and big data were largely driving the change.
Compounding this startling statistic, are a number of critical issues that must be dealt with, including:
- Students are more tech savvy than their teachers and parents.
- Students are screaming to express their individuality using technology.
- Educators require uniformity and consistency.
- The cost of education is increasing at an alarming rate.
- Parents are demanding higher quality results from their child's education.
Skills & Experience
Aryon offers a much needed mix of skills and experience to support our educator and next generation workforce:
We have solutions to help educators and students in both the learning environment and in transitioning to the workforce:
- Leverage the power of the world wide web with cloud applications and big data for research and intelligent decision making.
- Be more effective learners, teachers and collaborators using mobile computing (anywhere, anytime, any device)
- Monitor online behaviour and protect students and staff from ever evolving cyber threats.
- Embrace new learning opportunities, supported by technology innovations such as gamification and flipped learning.
- Effective and efficient use (planning, design, integration, support, improvement) of ICT Systems in the delivery and support of the educational experience.
There may be a big difference between how you see your organisation’s technology, and how your customers and employees...
Far too often, employees are not adopting appropriate, responsible use of technology. This hinders their ability to contribute to the common...
Mobile Learning is about self-actuated personalisation, using tools that allow students to design and personalise their learning experience. As...