Technology alone won't solve Health/Aged Care issues and challenges. However, integrating technology with people and processes will go a long way to supporting sustainability and growth.
Business Issues & Challenges
Solutions to help in these areas include:
- Enabling the productive use of Technology in the field
- Improving Rostering and Scheduling
- Attracting and retaining the new Generation of workforce (soon they'll account for over half the workforce)
- Effective Cloud Adoption
- Protection of information and data from cyber attacks
- Changing Nature of Funding
- Using data to enable insight and facilitating better decision making
- Improved asset Management - tracking and tracing a wide variety of assets
- Providing the technological environment baby boomers expect
Skills & Experience
- Snappy wireless networks enabling new and improved care services
- Safe and secure next generation networks and protection
- Location aware networks
- Cloud Delivered IT Solutions
- Using data to provide insight for more informed and faster decision making
- Industry best in class out-tasked IT operations and support
The Covid-19 pandemic has had an enormous impact on how businesses manage and control their ICT networks. Historically, most...
There may be a big difference between how you see your organisation’s technology, and how your customers and employees...
Far too often, employees are not adopting appropriate, responsible use of technology. This hinders their ability to contribute to the common...