Mining and utility companies have particular needs. Are your technology solutions addressing your specific business needs?
Business Issues & Challenges
The global economy, foreign exchange rates, and the dropping sale price of commodities, is making it tough to be successful in the mining and utilities industries. Technology alone won’t save you from these and other complex challenges and issues. However, integrating technology with people and processes, will go a long way to supporting sustainability and growth.
Solutions to help in these areas include:
- Enabling the productive use of Technology and communications in the field
- Improving Rostering and Scheduling
- Attracting and retaining the new Generation of workforce
- Effective use of Cloud Computing to enable flexible ICT Systems and take out unnecessary capital outlay
- Protection of information, data and intellectual property from cyber attacks
- Using data to enable insight and ultimately better decision making
- Improved asset Management – tracking and tracing a wide variety of assets
Skills & Experience
At Aryon, we are here to support your always-on business, global business. Specifically, we have skills and experience in:
- Best in class wireless networks enabling new and improved field management practices and a modern workforce
- Safe and secure next generation networks and protection, keeping you connected and accessible to a global market.
- Cloud Delivered IT Solutions, taking the lumpy capital expense out of your ICT expenses.
- Using data to provide insight for more informed and faster decision making
- Industry best in class out-tasked IT operations and support that you can rely on, enabling you to focus on what you do best.
We hear a lot about being in the era of digital transformation, but there are still many Australian businesses...
We talked with IT Manager Simon Burley to delve into PPK Group’s approach to securing their IT systems using...
Understanding the Data Protection requirements and how to comply. A lot has changed since 1995, the last time a...